The Journal of Governance and Integrity (JGI) adheres to the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) standards on publications ethics. Submission of an article implies that:
- The work described has not been published previously except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its submission and publication in the journal is known and approved by all Authors.
- The work is the Author’s own and there are no falsification or fabrication of data, plagiarism including duplicate publication of the authors’ own work without proper citation and misappropriation of.
- Any cases of ethical misconduct are treated very seriously and will be dealt with using the guidelines issued by the COPE. For further details, please visit:
A major goal of the JGI is to disseminate the research efforts of our authors and to make their work available as widely as possible to academicians and students. Papers published in the journal may not be reprinted or published in translation without permission. Reproduction of illustrations requires similar permission.
It is a condition of publication that authors vest copyright of their articles including abstracts in the JGI and Penerbit Universiti Malaysia Pahang. This enables us to ensure full copyright protection and to disseminate the journal internationally.
Upon acceptance of an article, Authors will be asked to transfer copyright. This transfer will ensure the widest possible dissemination of information. A notification will be sent to the corresponding Author confirming receipt of the manuscript.
If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the Author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article.
Download Copyright Transfer Form here.
Open Access Policy
JGI published by Penerbit Universiti Malaysia Pahang is an open access journal. All articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY). This license permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction provided that the authors, citation details and publisher are clearly identified. For any reuse or distribution, users must include the copyright notice and make clear that the article is made available under a Creative Commons Attribution license. Please inform the Publisher when the article is reused or distributed.
There is no submission charges or article processing charges (APC).
The journal accepts manuscripts written in English.
The Editorial Board of JGI and Penerbit Universiti Malaysia Pahang are not responsible for the content and statements of the authors of accepted papers.